- BELOW to celebrate 8th Birthday – special event across all of The Rainbow Venues
- BEACONS FESTIVAL 2013 FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES MORE BANDS TO PLAY IN 2013
- Rihanna ft Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- JOHN GRANT ANNOUNCES SECOND LONDON HEADLINE DATE IN MAY 2013
- *An Escape Plan* soundtrack the new IKEA 2013 CAMPAIGN and release EP
In 2012 A Night With…has become a firm fixture in everyones calendar. With Sebo K, X-Press 2, M.A.N.D.Y, Soul Clap, Seth Troxler, the legendary Greg Wilson, world renowned Sasha and to close the year the UK’s leading #1 Jamie Jones will all have taken up the mantle of playing for a full 8 hours compleltey un-supported.
We now look forward to next year, where Trevor Jackson and A Guy Called Gerald start proceedings, taking us into the bright lights of 2013.
With a forward-thinking approach driven by an enduring commitment to promote innovation and new talent, as well as extensive knowledge and respect for music history and its cultural roots, Trevor Jackson´s ability to communicate with the dancefloor is a given gift. Whether it be in larger spaces like Fabric or smaller underground parties across the globe, he has remained one of London´s most notable and loved DJ’s. Having actively blurred the genre lines throughout his career and living by his own musical mantra, “I don’t play one type of music. I play everything” Trevor is set to go down in the A Night With… hall of fame. Expect a lesson in the history of dance music and it´s many off-shoots.