- Rick Ross has just announced details of new album called Mastermind
- PARKLIFE WEEKENDER ANNOUNCES THEIR BIGGEST EVER LINE-UP
- CAMP BESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2013 FESTI-HOLIDAY LINE-UP AND ‘AROUND THE WORLD’ THEME
- Brownstock Music Festival – Labrinth to Headline 2012 Festival – Aug 31st – Sept 2nd
- Joey Bada$$ – Unorthodox (Official Video)
Welcoming in 2013 with an exciting new addition to the UK rap scene, East London’s Doemaker Dot introduces you to his new single ‘Take Me’. Produced by Dwayne Patrick the song is in keeping with Doemaker Dot’s signature ‘Good Hood vibes with a clean edge’ sound and looks to be another important step in the development of this new and exciting artist.
With catchy metaphors, relatable lyrical content and an infectious hook provided by Flash Musiq, the track is an ideal collaboration delivering UK rap with an R&B twist. Throughout the song the rapper takes you on a journey through his experiences growing up in the rough heart of East London and his need to escape to bigger and better things. Stating his influences as the likes of Lana Del Ray, Drake and Kendrick Lamar Doemaker Dot uses this as inspiration to create his own unique style of music. Combining elements of his negative reality with his infectious positive mentality Doemaker Dot his created a track for all to relate to.
Check it out below…