- A Night With… Trevor Jackson and A Guy Called Gerald Take The Reins In 2013
- XSTATIC SUMMER FESTIVAL 2012
- Meadows In The Mountains Festival – Bulgaria – unveil their shining 2013 line up // 7-9th June // Rhodope Mountains – Bulgaria
- Electric Elephant Croatia announces more names
- UD LIVE ANNOUNCE FEBRUARY LINE UP
“New single ‘Locks & Keys’ is one of their most direct, concise statements yet. Soft vocals flutter above the electronics, with the production team allowing the music to shift, change in a fluid, illusive manner.” – Clash
“Hypnotic, colourful, and genre-bending” – The Blue Walrus
Glyphs are singer/songwriter Mark Walsh and producer Matt Wilkie – an electronic duo who originally hail from Liverpool and are now London based. With two unassuming yet utterly gratifying EPs already out there, they are now releasing new single ‘Locks & Keys’.
Listen to the new single here – https://soundcloud.com/glyphs-1/locks-keys/s-hzDBY
With an immediately noticeable yet delicate ambience the track descends into an accomplished display of the duo’s electronic skill inspired by the likes of Four Tet and Animal Collective. Subtle 808 beats rasp under soft melodies – but the blissfully romantic lyrics and vocals harking to more sensitive favourites such as The Postal Service or Purity Ring are where this track really makes an impression.
The video every bit as charming as the track itself, filmed in New York, London and Walton-on-the-Naze, was premiered by Clash.