- Oasis Festival, Marrakech – September 11th to September 13th
- Dutch “Tuna Knobs” Invention Turns iPad into Real Controller
- HIDEOUT FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2012 POOL PARTIES AND ARENA DAY BREAKDOWNS
- K.KOKE ANNOUNCES LONDON SCALA SHOW
- Echo Festival Croatia reveal second wave of acts & headline artists for 2013.
Infinitely cool fashion label Paul’s Boutique have launched their Summer 2012 line, and thanks to a flash of neon here and there, the season looks to be bright.
The collections hottest colours include lime green and neon yellow, and house styles that appear to be inspired by the upcoming London Olympics. Incorporating a little bit of British into their rapidly growing range, Paul’s Boutique have spiced up their t-shirt collection with popular stereotypical Brit slogans ‘cor blimey’ ‘golly gosh’ and ‘cream crackered,’ alongside universally popular ‘blah blah blah.’ With the spotlight on London this year, this bang on trend range is sure to be a huge hit.
Get your hands on your favourite pieces now by visiting the Paul’s website