- The Charlatans announce a return to Delamere Forest for 2013
- Scottish songbird Lizzie Nightingale releases her anticipated E.P., ‘Tiny Teardrops’
- Cambridge Folk Festival announces acts for opening night
- WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2013 GUIDE
- Way Out West Announces Ben Howard, Memoryhouse, Friends, Megafaun, Jacuzzi Boys, Sibille Attar, Nicolas Jaar and Alt-Jh
The North of England’s best city-based festival set to return for a third year!
The Parklife Weekender will reveal ticket details and a number of the artists confirmed for the 2012 line-up at 10:00AM on 8th February. Sold out in both its previous years, the festival will mark the official start to the summer in Manchester.
Manchester Evening News
“How the 2012 line-up could possibly top 2011 we don’t know but we’ll be there to witness it”
“Manchester, of course, already has In The City – and now, with Parklife, it would appear they have a second genuinely excellent annual event”
The Line Of Best Fit