- Modestep – To The Stars (Break The Noize & The Autobots Remix)
- MYNATURE – SHE WILL (REMIX)
- Ministry of Sound – Wins battle to prevent a 4 storey tower block from being constructed next to it!
- The Garden Festival Croatia 2013 ‘The Next Step’
- Loft Studios Presents – It’s A Fine Line – Fairmont (Live), Ivan Smaggh
The Weeknd‘s major label debut has recently hit the half a million sales mark in America. The Weeknd‘s debut major label release has already been certified gold in America, since being released back on November 13th, 2012. The young Toronto r’n’b singer saw early success with his mixtape series, and soon turned the tapes into a whole project released as Trilogy. However, because Trilogy was released as a three-disc set, RIAA counted each unit within the set towards the certification. So in reality, all the sales of each three-disc set are tripled for counting purposes!
Congratulations to The Weeknd! Now we’re waiting for that upcoming studio LP.