- Loft Studios Presents – It’s A Fine Line – Fairmont (Live), Ivan Smaggh
- Action Bronson – Baby Blue (featuring Chance The Rapper & produced by Mark Ronson)
- Crosstown Rebels Celebrate 10 Years Rebel Rave Global Tour 2013
- Dhani Harrison, son of Beatle George, returns to Abbey Road…
- D EDGE Announce Carnival & 2013 Plans
The Weeknd‘s major label debut has recently hit the half a million sales mark in America. The Weeknd‘s debut major label release has already been certified gold in America, since being released back on November 13th, 2012. The young Toronto r’n’b singer saw early success with his mixtape series, and soon turned the tapes into a whole project released as Trilogy. However, because Trilogy was released as a three-disc set, RIAA counted each unit within the set towards the certification. So in reality, all the sales of each three-disc set are tripled for counting purposes!
Congratulations to The Weeknd! Now we’re waiting for that upcoming studio LP.