- Disclosure – Control feat. Ria Ritchie | TUNE OF THE WEEK!
- THE SCARAMANAGA SIX PRESENT NEW ALBUM ‘PHANTOM HEAD’ // PRODUCED BY STEVE ALBINI // RELEASED ON 1ST APRIL
- VIDEO: Radio 1’s Future Festival – the artists and bands to watch in 2013…
- Radio 1’s Big Weekend comes to Derry~Londonderry for 2013
- Roots Manuva to Headline Sunday at Larmer Tree
Summer may seem a long way off, but for animal-meets-fashion brand Brat & Suzie things are already hotting up.
The adorable cult brand – responsible for such designs as an 80’s wolf rocker and a fox wearing glasses – are preparing for the release of their first ever high summer collection, and it’s looking to be a good one.
With all new characters and the promise of an all over rabbit print (that can’t be shared with us just yet,) the new line – which includes a rabbit riding a bicycle and some funky twin seahorses – is sure to be popular with the animal obsessives among us.
Look out for the collection on the Brat & Suzie website this summer.