- THE SCARAMANAGA SIX PRESENT NEW ALBUM ‘PHANTOM HEAD’ // PRODUCED BY STEVE ALBINI // RELEASED ON 1ST APRIL
- Creamfields spends £500,000 on site improvements
- Oasis Festival, Marrakech – September 11th to September 13th
- Thousands Descend Upon Sheftival in Celebration of Music and Sport
- Rick Ross has just announced details of new album called Mastermind
Headliners De La Soul lead the latest acts to be confirmed for this summer’s Sportbeat Festival.
Organiser Jody Gooding said:
The past two years, our programmer Joe Schiavon and myself have worked tirelessly to bring these guys to Gloucester. They were pioneers in their genre of music and have spanned generations. They always put on a great show and last summer headlined festivals a lot bigger than ours, which is a good sign. We’re really excited.
Also confirmed are The Skints, Luke Friend, Orla Gartland, Rothwell, Room 94, Passport to Stockholm, and Jaguar Skills.
Jody Gooding added, “The response to Jaguar Skills last year was amazing. I conducted a poll on social media asking festivalgoers their favourite act of 2014, also who they would like to watch at SportBeat again, the unanimous answer was Jaguar Skills. Even my Dad listens to him now!”
The festival offers Music, Sports and Culture with a Gloucester flavour and eco-friendly overtones for all the family. The dates for the 3rd annual event have been confirmed as Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th August again at Oxstalls Sports Park, in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
Headliners The Fratellis, and singer James Arthur were the first acts announced for 2015. More acts will be announced soon.