- Rick Ross has just announced details of new album called Mastermind
- Fred Perry Sub-Sonic Presents: KING KRULE / ARLISSA / NIGHT WORKS / GHOSTPOET (DJ) / The Garage – London
- Update: Crosstown Rebels Celebrate 10 Years Rebel Rave Global Tour – Coming To London on April 27th
- Hot Creations presents Paradise at DC10, Ibiza
- Poland’s heavyweight Open’er Festival confirms yet more outstanding artists..
Well they have come out just in time for festival season, definitely needed for our summer festival season are Dr Martens have launched their new ‘Drench’ wellingtons range.
Festival goers have long worn the traditional Dr. Martens 1460 boot and the new ‘Drench’ boot shares the same silhouette, synonymous heel loop and yellow stitching but is now 100% waterproof so you can stay dry without compromising on style – hoorah!
For more information, head to the Dr Martens website.